Thursday, June 15, 2006

Tick! Tick! Tick! Tick...the Time Bomb Is Set!

Hold on a minute! It is fact that Abu Bakar Bashir walks free, isn't it? I'm not imagining it, am I? Did I dream this happened? This creature has the cheek, the audacity to urge the families of the Bali bombing victims who are not Muslims to immediately convert to Islam. Also, he suggests that John Howard and George W. Bush convert to Islam! How dare he! How arrogant and how ridiculous he is! What right does he have to bleat out these despicable spewings? He certainly has a cock-eyed understanding of 'God's will'...perhaps he should go back to school and learn how to be a decent human being!

Bashir should not have been allowed to walk free...a close watch must be kept on this person and the teachings at his schools. His schools, obviously, are breeding grounds for terrorists and hatred against the West...which includes Australia, remember...I'm at a loss to understand how this creature is protected by 'law' and is once again free to inspire acts of terrorism. I shake my head....


No comments:

Post a Comment