Saturday, October 14, 2006

Sleepless In Mount Tamborine!

It's 1.40am Sunday morning...not a sound can be heard. Everyone else around me...in the neighbourhood, that is...are well away in slumberland!

Maybe I should get onto 'talk-back' radio and see if there is another lost soul out there who is seeking a 'lost soul'!

Naaa...it's not worth the effort. I've decided men aren't worth the effort. It always seems to be a one-way street with men. Lots of take and very little give...I'm sounding cynical, these wee hours of the morning, aren't I?

Really, don't mean to be...as I don't believe I am a cynical person...just a realist! I guess I'm just feeling a little down...'the mean reds'...have been feeling that way most of today, to be honest. The mood will pass...they always do...they leave as quickly as they arrive, giving little reason for their visit in the first instance. However, I do have a fair idea why this one arrived today...or yesterday...well, Friday it knocked upon my door...I should have known better and not opened the door to allow it in! Men...the root of all heartaches...that's what caused it! Never mind, tomorrow I'm going to bury my head in my paints, brushes and canvases and put all thoughts of them...or one of them far from my mind! Two can play this game!

Now that I've gotten that out of my system...I might go and read for a while and put on some nice 'mood' music!

Sorry to have burdened you with my woeful mood...the sun will rise in the morning!

No comments:

Post a Comment